11/21/12

November 21

Started off this morning with hatchery checks. Had a nest start to come up but they fell asleep. I tried to leave them as long as possible until the sun was up. Then they spent the rest of the day sleeping in my shower until we could release them this afternoon.

Today was pretty cloudy and overcast. Perfect weather to rest up since Courtney and I are spending tomorrow at Drews for Accion de Gracias. I believe Mickle is coming up with us to spend the day lounging by the pool but Victor has yet to decided if he wants to come up in the morning or venture up a little bit later. But all I know is I get a hot shower tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty picture.
    When it's pretty cloudy and overcast what's the temperature like? I'm guessing it's still pretty warm.
    Hope you have a good time ( and nice shower) at Lagunamar Mar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the temperature changes much. Maybe just a little cooler. It's summer time here, now, so its a lot hotter than when you guys were here, mostly more dry out

      Delete
  2. Really pretty picture! Are there as many bugs when its this dry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are still as many bugs, I'm not really sure. But I haven't been getting as many bugs bites and that might be because I haven't seen any momma turtles lately.

      Delete