11/22/12

Happy Thanksgiving

Today's picture is actually taken in Javilla at Laguna Mar, or Drew's. He is hosting the Thanksgiving feast tonight for the Americans on the projects. And I am so thankful that my parents got me room here to stay the night. Actually I am really thankful that my parents supported me coming to Costa Rica because this has all been one great experience. Also joining us are three girls from Corozalito (one of them is from the states) and then there is also Victor, Mickle, and Courtney (who is also staying the night with me).

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving KK. Your sunset pic from Drew's came out okay. Hope you and Court have a good night and enjoy the hot water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sunset! Glad you had a good time and that Pablo's dinner was yummy. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete