9/12/12

Waiting at LAX

We got to LA about 7 pm. Of course I was hungry and wanted In-in-out, which was also conveniently located next to the supulvada spot parking garage. I was able to get my last dose of American fast food before heading to the airport (grilled cheese, french fries and a rootbeer). We went next door to park and everything was FULL! (except of course valet) We drove down the the century Spot to see if it was the same situation, and of course it was. Mom was starting to get a little antsy, she hadn't been able to print off my boarding pass online and I think there was another reason but I can't remember.
So we ended up at wally park, which there valet is like a car dealership every car was shinny and fancy looking (but I really don't know if they were because I know NOTHING about cars).
We got to the airport and all checked in. Maybe mom was stressing about bag weights (the max for spirit is 40lbs. Luckily all the bags made it! The heaviest bag was 38.0 lbs. There were some doubts about my duffle bag weighing too much but it was still only about 32 lbs.
We waiting in line for security. I've come to the conclusion that San Diego TSA is much much friendlier than LAX. This wouldn't be a trip with my mom without making friends with someone in a line, so while waiting in the extremely long (guess I'm used to quick SD TSA) security line we talked to a mom and her daughters who were visiting from Australia.
Now we are waiting at the gate for our flight, I believe it's at 9:50.
Yes I did bring Mr. Bear, he's been on the Disney Cruise, to Hawaii, and France figured he might as well go to Costa Rica


1 comment:

  1. Aw Mr. Bear! I am so glad he gets to keep world traveling with you. Good Luck Kayla. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete