9/11/12

24 hour count down

With a little 24 hours to go today has been filled with lots of packing and cleaning.  Yesterday was my last day of work, which has left me with two days to try and pack as little as possible and clean my room and my car.  These are all very daunting tasks, if you have ever seen my car or room you would know.

Excited to get started in Costa Rica, for those of you that don't know I'm going to be spending the next few months in Costa Rica as a Research Assistant for an organization called Pretoma.  I will be working with other volunteers and interns collecting research data about turtles! 

Since I'm not going to have texting/calling capabilities while I'm there this seemed to be the easiest way to keep everyone up today with whats going on.  And hopefully there will be lots of pictures!!! 


3 comments: