9/28/12

Things that bite

We've started having babies, lots and lots of babies. We are thinking they have all started coming up out of order due to the earthquake. Talking to some of the other camps it sounds like holes might have shifted a little making it hard for the babies to get out.

So I have discovered that a lot of things bite in Costa Rica. The mosquitos and biting flies seem to be the least of my problem, except when they get at my feet. I was thinking that it was ants that bit my feet up but they are still so itchy I don't think it could have been. But compared to the rest of my body my feet are the worst looking part, and I don't think it helps that I'm always barefoot and walking in the sand and dirt.

6 comments:

  1. Do you look like you are on survivor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, infact Court said that my legs are actually looking pretty good.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It could be the sand flees maybe. Like I told mar, Court said my lets are still looking pretty good. My feet are just starting to look like dancer feet again. They're kind of blistering over and sticks will pop them open so I'm trying to keep them clean too.

      Delete
  3. Dad and I came home with bites on our feet too... mine itched like the dickens for days.... wonder if the same critter? We assumed we got bitten at the hotel we stayed at the last night in San Jose. - mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. All biting insects like that delicious Fukutomi blood!

    ReplyDelete