1/29/18

It's Monday: Let's Debut Some Shoes!

Sitting in an English Garden
"I saw her sitting in that English Garden, diamonds in her eyes, and all pom-pom clad.  I wondered how I would get her attention."  
"I saw him, he was different, he was the Egg Man and for some strange reason I was drawn closer.   I could tell his heart was gold, but in the end it was his shoes, his beautiful shoes that drew me in.   It was then I knew this was no ordinary English Garden.
At that moment the dance began, and to this day we dance on."
Shop New Debuts

PLEDGE TO BUY & CROWDFUND LIMITED EDITION SHOES

  Each of our Limited Edition shoes are crowdfunded and made-to-order.  Take advantage of pre-order pricing and have exclusive shoes made for you without the designer price.
Copyright © 2017 5028, LLC All rights reserved.

Our email address is:
contact@weare5028.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

 






This email was sent to kfukutomi.kaibaby@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
We Are 5028 · P.O. Box 1568 · Carbondale, Colorado 81623 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment