7/26/17

Ending in 24 Hours: 25% off your favorites

A quick preview of what this email contains.

Hello,

I hope you and your loved ones are doing great! 

I've picked out a couple of my favorite items, that I'm sure you'll love, for your 25% discount.

Remember, these discounts codes are only available for 24 hours so use them before they expire :)

 

Image of Paw Print Earrings
Paw Print Earrings

USE: PAWPRINTDISCOUNT

GET IT NOW 30% OFF
Image of Good Luck Elephant Necklace
Good Luck Elephant Necklace

USE: ELEPHANTNECKLACE

GET IT NOW 30% OFF
Image of Braided Mom Bracelet
Braided Mom Bracelet

USE: MOM_BRACELET

GET IT NOW 30% OFF

Have a wonderful day and let me know if you're looking for anything special, for a certain occasion, as a gift, etc. I'm here to help. 

And feel free to forward this email to a friend so she/he can take advantage of the special discount only available for the next 24 hours.

Lots of kisses!

Andrea V.

Co-founder Rebel Style Shop

Button Text
Custom
Custom
No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
Rebel Style Shop 1000 N West St #1200 Wilmington, Delaware 19801

No comments:

Post a Comment