9/16/13

My Living Arrangements

My bug net, blanket from Courtney, and a clothes line strung across my room

Returning to Costa Rica did receive some upgrades this year. No, unfortunately I do not have hot water or a laundry machine this year, that would resort living, though I do have my own room and bathroom.

My closet/towel rack, the bathroom doesn't get much ventilation and no one wants mildewy towels

I cleaned and organized it all the other day so I thought since it was the first time I had really organized everything I should take a picture so everyone can see my room this year. I have a bigger bed than I do at home and my own bathroom. Maybe I should stay here at the end of the season (even if the house gets rented out I will just come with the house). Even though I have my own toilet, it is broken, so it is like it doesn't even exist. At one point when our has had 6 girls we were all using one bathroom for the toilet, needless to say that was a mess. I am happy that at least my shower works and that I can store my toiletries in the bathroom and not worry about my toothbrush falling to the ground.

My bathroom, it is nice having my own space, but the toilet has been broken for a month

 

No comments:

Post a Comment