10/2/12

Learning to do laundry

So I figured it was time to learn to do laundry today. We don't have a laundry machine, Costa Rican or American, but we have a sink outside and our hands. Courtney gave the advice that about every three washes or so you need to go and try to find a washing machine to use because it just doesn't really feel clean no matter how much you wash. Of course I decided to do it after lunch, which was the mistake, and I should have taken care of it in the morning instead. We have been getting afternoon showers, so while working in the hatchery this afternoon and seeing dark clouds start to head in I thought it would be best to move my clothes on to the porch.
I'm really missing hot water, washing and drying machines, my car, and the grocery store thats only 10 minutes away. I've realized that we take way too much for granted.

1 comment:

  1. See if drew has laundry facility and bring your laundry to his place this week. - mom

    ReplyDelete